Wednesday 12 December 2012

Cloud and dots - Christmas jumper style!



Okay, so my latest mani is a really cute one that I think ended up looking a bit like a Christmas jumper, in a cheesy festive sort of way. I started off with the red clouds and then went a bit crazy with a dotter!

The base is Nails Inc's Park Crescent, which is really shimmery. It's one of those polishes that is 95% silver, but can be a little golden in some light, which you can almost pick up in the image above. It makes it less cold looking than a silver polish. The above is only one coat too, but you'd probably want two coats if you were wearing it on its own.

The red is my favourite red, Bourjois So Laque in Rouge Escarpin. It's super glossy and a lovely formula that has never ever needed a second coat, (yes I was lazy and went for one coat polishes today!)

I was really proud of myself too because I managed to make my right hand look identical, as last time I tried little dots applied by my left hand it was a bit hit and miss!




1 comment: